Wednesday, January 20, 2016

midterm reviews

I played Nicks game. I thought it was really cool that once you got to a dot it would disappear and another one would appear. I liked it because the timer gave incentive and the sized gave a little bit of challenge which was fun. I would definitely play it again.

I also played Ryan's game. I found it really fun, it reminds me of the game "pong" which I've always enjoyed. I also really liked that when the background changed to space the ball moved faster and the game became a bit more difficult. I think it was great.

I played Jen's game I thought that it was a really good concept but I found a way to easily cheat by not even playing the game an just hitting the final key and 'winning'. Other than that minor problem I thought the game was alright although not too challenging.  

No comments:

Post a Comment